The SCIg60TM Infuser is a reusable constant pressure mechanical syringe pump. It is so easy to use and has
been developed specifically for the delivery of subcutaneous immunoglobulin therapies.
The system is easy to train in hospital and allows patients to confidently progress to home infusions.
It can be used for variable flow rates and constant flow rates with recommended tubing sets.
Lots of support information is available for this product including, brochures, videos and flow rate calculators please contact us to find out more.
- Portable, lightweight and quiet
- Mechanically powered, non-electric, no batteries
- Designed for use with EMED flow control accessories
- Improved confidence and compliance with patient infusions
- Easy for clinician to train patient for home use
- Comfortable and accurate infusions with specifically developed infusion system for specific SCIg therapy.
- Optimized for use with EMED administration sets and leading SCIg drugs
- Offers infusion control and accuracy without the cost of an electronic pump
- Compatible EMED flow control accessories provide flexibility to satisfy wide range of clinical or patient needs
- Flow rate information is available for specific application